Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday

TGIF, y'all. I am so excited it is Friday. 
And I can't believe it's almost March.
This post will be short and sweet with no pictures [I know, lame]. 
There is a quote that I really love, and I think it pretty much sums up this week's FOF.
"Wanna make God laugh? Tell Him your plans."

Change is good.

one.

I am really excited about a long run tomorrow with my running partner Jordyn. We have lots of catching up to do.


two.

Finalized the wedding album this morning. Whew. That was semi-stressful. The hardest part is deciding a color... which we are still doing. 

White, navy, a taupe color, or chocolate. Those are the top contenders amongst my friends. 


three.

Change is good. Right? Right. House hunting is on the agenda. However, there are some things in the mix that might change that route in a different direction.

four.

If you don't know this about me, I love love love certain TV Shows. It takes a lot to win my heart when it comes to investing in a show [much like with books]. So I am pretty excited that not only is Survivor back, but also Scandal and Grey's. Also cannot wait to watch them with the hubs- he loves them too! If you haven't seen Chicago PD yet- do it. I love Sophia Bush. And this week they joined up with SVU. Who doesn't love Bensen!? I mean, really. 

five.

This week has been crazy busy at work [new business growth] and home [Hershey at the vet twice this week]. But, it is the sweet things that my dear friends have done for me this week that remind me what friendship is all about. One of my goals this year was to be more intentional. I have failed at that, and I have done well at times. But, this week, I took a good lesson from some great friends in being intentional in friendships.
 From Kylah saying that my dog was family to her, to her and Andrea checking up on me during the whole process of my dog at the vet, to getting to catch up with Bailey, to Jordyn telling me that no matter what her crazy life looks like [because let's be honest.. we are all busy!!], she always wants to know and support me. Man. If that doesn't make you smile at life, I don't know what will. I think that is the key. To not get so caught up in yourself that you stop and talk to your friends about the big and little things.



No comments:

Post a Comment