Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Before I begin...

Team Teddy. I had all intentions to make this super fun since it was my frist FOF in awhile, but as soon as I opened my blog and read about this sweet, beautiful little baby boy, I had to join in. I do not know him, nor do I know this family. But, I am praying. And I hope you will too. You can read about his story on any of the blogs below, or this post.


One.

Since it is Valentine's day, here is my guy. It's our first Valentine's as a married couple,. I am not big on this holiday, but I am pretty big on him. Can't wait to go to dinner with him tonight [big shout out to all the people who gave us restaurant gift cards for our wedding!]. And why not throw back to when it was nice and toasty on the beach.

 


Two.

We booked our vacation a few weeks ago, and I am SUPER pumped. Mainly because this weather is cold, and I just need some sunshine! Memorial Day... Destin... The Leitchs are comin for ya! I will be doing a post on some beach/vacation/summer must haves coming up soon!


Three.

The perfect "I wish it was Spring, but Since it's Valentine's Day" red nail polish. Sally Hansen All Fired Up. Pair with my new favorite base coat + top coat, your nails will last at least 5 days. Tested and proven.




Four.

Since the weather is starting approaching spring time and we live in a "no snow EVER" zone.. here are a few of my must haves this spring! Any one have a maxi dress that they just love?! If so, hollar at me, because I have been searching high and low for the perfect one. Love this black skirt and outfit from Lauren Conrad.

Kohl's February Collection\\







Five.

There is big, big news coming from the Leitch family soon. Stay tuned!! I am just too excited/nervous not to share a little bit!!



1 comment:

  1. Happiest first v-day as a married couple!!! Hope y'all had the loveliest weekend!
    CHEERS! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete