Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekend Recap

Am I allowed to do that on Tuesdays?! Of course. Because this gal had a three day weekend.

Thank you Snow/Ice.

This weekend was great. A five mile run with my girl, Jordyn. 
Lots of conversation and a little exercise.
 

Saturday night was a "date night in." Which are personally my favorites. No make up, no fuss.

Sunday I had the crazy idea that I would run another 4 miles. I don't know what has come of me lately! After looking at a house, we decided to contact the realtor about it.
Big step for these picky house hunters. 
It is all in God's perfect timing because.......
there was already a contract on it.
Normally, that would make me super sad. 
But if we are being honest... the only main reason we were perusing it was- location, location, location. The price was high, but awesome for where it was.
Well, our realtor shot back with another house that is an option and right in our location and budget
and......
we are going to look at it today! I am trying to get my hopes up. 
We are ready. But, again, it is all in God's perfect timing, not ours.

Monday was a snow day. Seeing as my car wouldn't even make it out of the driveway, 
I gladly stayed home and was absolutely lazy all day.
No shame.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment