Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend began at about 2:00 Friday.  I was out and about in town helping a customer, and I realized I was 5 minutes from one of my friend's apartment. So, I decided to swing by for a little visit. It was great to catch up with her and enjoy some sunshine! She is my go to friend if I ever need someone to make me laugh. 

Oh, and we got our wedding album proof! Can't wait to make some small changes and have that in our hands! Happy Friday to us!

Saturday and Sunday were full of that same sunshine.I don't know about every one else, but I certainly took full advantage of it!

House hunting was in full swing. Talk about a task right there.
6. That is how many houses we looked at.
Anyone else ever gone through this daunting task? Advice? 

Hubs and I ran 5 miles together yesterday. First time back at it on the hills, let me tell ya... my body is in a love-hate relationship with me right now!


Ready to start this week! Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. we house hunted from September to May and it was awful, I couldnt tell you how many house we looked at, but thankfully after 2 failed offers the 3rd we made an offer on was our dream house so while it may not be easy take you time, know exactly what you must have and what your willing to budge on, take photos and notes

    ReplyDelete