Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday

Hope everyone has had an awesome week. I am personally ecstatic that it is Friday. 
I am linking up with the usual Friday Five Crew.
5 on Friday Logo - Final(2) 

one:

I am loving Ebates.com. I read about it on a few blogs, and I decided to finally check it out. 
I ended up scoring Pat some of the new year's shoe of ascics for -- get this-- $107. 
They were in my possession three days after I ordered them. AND I got $8 back in ebates cash. Hollar.
Have you ever used Ebates? If so, any favorite stores?!


two:

Speaking of Ebates, I also purchased some new spring skirts for work from Kohl's. I got 15% off my order, and $8 more from ebates. So, I bought 5 peieces of clothing for right around $100. Score. I am not one to just constantly go online shopping, but since my weight loss from last spring-- I have no clothes that properly fit me without falling to my ankles. 
Here is one of the items I got. Love this for work, don't worry it isn't that short on me!

three:

Jenny, someone quickly becoming one of my closest friends, is actually a vendor rep from work. She came in town [tend to be m favorite days] and we headed to the local mall to find her a pair of boots for skiing. And I happened upon these beauties.. I just love them. I am debating whether or not to take the plunge.

 

four:

Time to get real... Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Seriously y'all. This week has been tough. I mean tough. With Garic's birthday, then constant bad news with work, I just felt beaten down. Last night, I was ready to just go to bed early. Well, we woke up to news that part of Pat's tuition had been reimbursed through his work [which was previously messed up and we didn't think we would get it].
One step closer to buying a house!
 
five:

I am ready for spring. I know it is going to be a little colder next week, but I am in denial. 
I am ready to chill out, do a little house hunting, watch some food network, and enjoy the sunshine!!
Oh, and somewhere in there I have to do my 6 mile training run. 




1 comment: