Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The I Do

In my opinion, the best part of the day.
Our ceremony was so great. I may be a little bias,
but our pastor did such an incredible job of making it special. 
He really captured us as a couple.
When I first started planning, we thought sending out 200 invitations was ideal.
Well, as we really got our hands on planning, we decided that we actually wanted a small wedding 
with our closest friends and family. By small, I mean under 100.
I am all for a fun, big wedding. I love them.
However, the small wedding really suited us perfectly. 

It was an absolute must that my entrance was through the big wood doors, while the bridal party entered from the side.

The Bridal Party walked down the isle to Kisses and Cake (from PS I Love You). If you haven't heard it, go listen. It's so pretty!

And I walked down the isle to I Won't Give Up- acoustic version. Gets me every time.


 

Someone got a little teary eyed...


 
 



I am SO not a PDA person. So, when this unplanned little adventure happened.. I was SHOCKED.
I am so glad they captured it on camera, because I literally had no idea he had this up his sleeve... completely spun and dipped me. Crazy, I tell ya!

 

We exited to Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips.

 

 

Love Always Nancy J

No comments:

Post a Comment