Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was GREAT.

Saturday:

We had the most perfect glimpse of good weather! I finally stepped out of my comfort zone, and got my hair done! While I am adamant about a regular trim, I have been reluctant to do anything remotely different. My hairdresser and I share a unique bond. I finally trusted her to do a little somethin-somethin to my hair. Cue highlights. 

We also finalized our vacation plans! I am all about the work-hard-now, play-harder-later, but when the trip is going to cost us next-to-nothing, I am all about that too. We might even have good some friends join us!


Sunday:

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!! I had to get that off my chest. Now, I have been a loyal, unwavering, most of the time extremely emotionally exhausted Titans fan since 1999. However, marriage brings about a different type of allegiance, the one you swore your entire fan-dom life that you would never join. The spouse's football team. It is a loyalty that you try to avoid, yet you just can't. For three years now, I have slowly become a Seahawks fan. There. I said it. We will put this down in the  "if it makes him happy, just do it" column. Except, I have genuinely come to enjoy watching this team and the players. So, for 4 hours last night, we high-fived and jumped with excitement as we watched the Seahwaks play one heck of a game. Such a fun memory for our first year of marriage!!


No comments:

Post a Comment