Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

The theme of this link up is so fun! So, naturally I had to join Cheers Y'all and Down with the Deamores. Here are a few of my favorite things right now!

 




1. Lauren Conrad Bedding
2. Emily Ley planner
or
3. Plum Paper Designs Planner (On Etsy or Website)

4. Puffer Vest
5. Modern Muse (I already have this, and I am in love with the smell!)
6. Pioneer Woman Cookbook. I've looked through this, and it has some great info and recipes!
7. Love this Southern Lady coffee mug. Too Cute.
8. One of the items left on our registry that I really want- Simply Caphalon Nonstick 7qt Dutch Oven!

8 comments:

  1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks is on my list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good one! I really like how she "shows" you step by step on most recipes versus just listing it!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your list!!! The puffer vest is a must have! :) Thanks for linking up with us today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren Conrad bedding?! No wonder it is so timelessly lovely!!!! Loving those planners too. I'm in the market to make a planner decision too. Thanks for the ideas, love! And thank you for linking up with us today!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her collection is awesome! Plus, I love Kohl's and the constant deals you get! Can't decide which planner I want yet, they both have great reviews. In a perfect world I could jsut combine them! Lol! Can't wait for more linkups!

      Delete
  4. I have that bedding on my list, too!! Except in the purple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty?! I just love her whole collection, especially the throws! It was on our registry and I can't wait for a good sale to get it!

      Delete
  5. Love the Lauren Conrad bedding! Great list! Glad I found you on the link up!

    Tawnya @www.littlebabyscarlett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete