Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

My favorite moments are when Pat and I are having a hilarious conversation. Those closest to me get to enjoy these more frequently, but this one I have to share with every one. It was priceless. We were trying to find a movie to watch, and Arbitrage popped up. I said, "That has Richard Gere in it, so it has to be good!"
Patrick came back with "Who is Richard Gere?!"
Me: "Pat, you don't know who Richard Gere is?????"
-absolutely in shock at this point
Pat: "Nope, what is he in??"
Me: "Indian Jones, DUH!!!"
Pat: "That's Harrison Ford, Sara."

Cue laughter. Brought to you by yours truly. 

 Now on to Tuesday...

I am totally fan-girling right now. For those that don't know, I am, along with my sweet friend Jordyn, and now my fiance too, like the biggest fan of the Bobby Bones Morning Show. Yep, a radio show. Like, not the OMG they are celebrities type fan- because that doesn't matter, but they are hilarious and I think we would be best friends. Well, Jo and I have made it a daily mission to tweet them and have the crew show up to my bachelorette party. Aw yeah. We started last night. And after Amy's commentary on the Steelers game (LOL, by the way), I tweeted her.... and BOOM. Progress ladies and gentleman. Progress.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1412cf599d83aa0e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1379439074973&sads=4Bkq0ngXU7OKIrwuU7Rq4l-nzuU 

I knew this day was going to be great after my best friend gave me a shirt that didn't look right on her. I normally don't post selfies... but I LOVE this shirt. Very Nautical, Very Sara.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1412cf46f6d1e28e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1379439130634&sads=y-GO7Emec4O-GzCphPaFQQ9UomM

No comments:

Post a Comment