Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: First Look(s)



My favorite part of the day: The first look. 
I wasn't really for or against the idea of a first look, but after reading a blog on why they are pro-first look, I was easily swayed. 
I loved it. If you are on the fence, I definitely recommend it.
I did 3 first looks. Yes, I know, that is a LOT. B
ut, the girls wasn't planned, and it just sort of happened! 
However, I did plan one with my dad because I hadn't seen him all day AND he had yet to see my dress. 
Patrick and I are obviously the third first-look. I loved that time with him away from everything.

Girls:


 

Dad: 



 

Patrick aka Hubs:


 
 

I was so beyond happy to finally get to see him. Then we proceed to take our portraits!

And for a sneak peek: Here is my favorite. Ok, I have a lot of favorites.

Love Always, Nancy J

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a first look with your dad!

    I plan to do the same and my dad is still very annoyed that he "paid so much money for a dress he can't even see!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are our dads friends? Because mine said the same exact thing! But it was such a sweet moment, and I am so glad that I did it that way!! You will love it.

      Delete
  2. stopping by from the link up!! i really want to do the first look with my dad--such a sweet idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first looks are the way to go!! I am so happy I had that time with T before the wedding! I did a first look with my dad also and it was one of the most emotional times ever! haha

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the linkup a day late :)! Such pretty pictures and so so sweet! Happy Thursday, hun! Xx.

    ReplyDelete