Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Crew


So, I love navy. And I LOVE fall. 
Combine those two together, and you've got yourself a wedding party.
dresses: Dessey in Midnight
suits: Jos A Banks

 
Introducing the Goon Squad...
 Boondock Saints, anyone?!


Just a little Father/Son-in-Law Lovin...

 

From left to right.... Side note: Not many of these guys have a first name. OR just one name. Frat Problems.
Graupner, Spiller. Watters in the back. Pat [the groom]. Stu [best man/broski]. Blake in the back, RobJones [looking like a straight sorority girl].

And the one that sums up the guys + my dad in perfect photo fashion...

 

Cue my girls..
 Bailey. My MOH. Wedding [and shower] Planner/Designer/Decorator/Full-Time Decision Maker
and God bless her she is still my friend!! She even painted our monogram cake topper the day of the wedding, set up everything outside with her hubs, and still looked absolutely gorgeous!!


Caroline. Maid of Honor. Bachelorette Party Thrower.

 
Big. Some people call her Amy, though. Idk why. Dress Holder Upper. Lifelong friend and sister. Big love for this woman.


 Kylah. Aka Story Teller/Entertainer. Sister/ She ensued "belly laughter" from us. ALL day long.



Andrea. Who never made it to TN without getting a speeding ticket. Love her. 

This is about as goofy as it gets...
 
Love Always Nancy J

3 comments:

  1. YEAH for another Sara blogger out there. I SWEAR we have the most common blogging name, EVER! I absolutely love your wedding colors and you are a GORG bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too! Your wedding party pictures look great! I love the color combination. You guys are such goofballs! You look like you all have fun so that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable, that house/porch photo...swoon!

    ReplyDelete