Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Getting Ready

Bringing back Wedding Wednesday. I was really against blogging about it, and I don't have a real reason. So, yep, here I am. I have finally decided to blog our wedding. I also decided to link up with Jordon, another blogger. So, without further ado, here is the first part of the wedding day: Getting Ready.

Now, I am not sure what you all do when you are getting ready for your wedding, but we laughed. A lot. I will forever cherish that morning, and the memories and stories that we will go to our grave with.

 

 

 Cue the tears while reading the sweetest letter ever written. 


 

I got the robes from ShopMomento. They were awesome. Originally, I was supposed to have a fancy curly font, and they sent the wrong ones. No need to panic, because their customer service took care of it within an hour! 

Mom zipping up my dress. A lot harder than it looks! 
 

I decided at the spur of the moment to be super cheesy and do a first look with the girls too.... it was such a fun memory!

First looks will be featured next week!!

Love Always, Nancy J

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet pics! And I LOVE the idea of a first look with just the girls, I've never thought about doing that--thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I saw the idea on Pinterest!. I recommend it! It's just a fun, sweet moment.

      Delete
  2. Love the robes! One of my favorite bridesmaids' gifts ever was a great robe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh reading the letter!!! My photos showed me seriously ugly crying!! haha


    Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely had the ugly cry going on!!! Good news- the make up lasted!

      Delete
  4. i love the getting ready together and im totally jealous of your sweet letter...my husband didn't get the memo on sending one.

    ReplyDelete