Tuesday, December 3, 2013

these are a few of my favorite things


Head on over to their blogs, and check out everyone's great gift ideas! I have had such a fun time looking at everything that has been posted. It has given me a lot of great ideas, and made this holiday shopping a little easier! Thanks ladies, can't wait for future link ups!

This week's last, and in my opinion best, link up features a few of my favorite things <$100 that are perfect to share with family and friends! I like finding great deals on gifts. Inexpensive, but suit the person you are shopping for. Being a newlywed and recent college graduate, budget is always on my mind!

Here is a list of a few items that I absolutely love, and they make awesome *inexpensive* gifts for friends!





anthropologie mugs // these are perfect for friends and relatives. I saw these on the first linkup, and just knew I had to get a few! They are $8-10.
maybooks // perfect gift for the organizational minded friend is small enough for a purse but big enough to be useful! And they are under $20.
candle // No one can go wrong with a candle! And this scent is so yummy! Again, only $20!
pea coat  // got this nice pea coat for the hubs for Christmas! Originally 250, on sale for 79.99, plus 20% off and free shipping, total $64!
anything nfl related // come on, that's a given! 

What are some of your favorite gifts that you love to share with family and friends?!


Did you catch my stocking stuffer and favorite things posts? Check them out for other holiday gift ideas!

9 comments:

  1. Sarah! I adore anything Anthropologie, and those mugs are no exception. I've bought both for friends in the past! I also appreciate (and love) anything that allows me to be organized. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am so glad I did the link up or I would have never seen these beauties! If you have never tried Maybooks, they are just so much fun to create!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE May books! Glad you reminded me to go order another! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome list! love it!!!! perfect ideas!
    thanks so much for linking up with us and making these past few weeks so fun!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It's been great, and now I have ideas for future occasions too!!

      Delete
  4. Haha you're right anything nfl related is a/okay for over half the people on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mugs, and definitely LOVEEE Maybooks! I have way too many of them! Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete