Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Portraits

I have really been slacking on keeping up with my blog. But, my favorite posts of the week to read/write is none other than Wedding Wednesday. 
I love linking up with Jordon, and seeing all the great wedding stories/ideas/pictures/etc! 
With that being said, here are pictures from the second best part of the day. 
The first was obviously saying [I do].

I so enjoyed this time with Pat. I know I said this last week, but if you are torn between a first look to do or not to do... Do it. You won't regret it. I know it's not really tradition, but there is something about it that is so special.
 I was pretty quiet most of the getting ready phase. 
I wasn't nervous or freaking out. I was ready. I was ready to skip all the other and be with him. 
I asked our photographer in our timeline meeting to carve out plenty of time for us to take pictures. [Side note: HAVE a timeline meeting whether it be in person/email/phone whatever! That helped so much during the day!!]
Of course I wanted pictures of the bridal party, but most importantly, we wanted pictures of US. 
And LOTS of them. So we took an hour plus for just us. 
And, I am so thankful for all the pictures we have together.


So, here are some of my favorites! It is really hard to just pick a few!!



Fun fact: We took an engagement picture like the one below on total accident. I was tired and she was switching lenses, so I rested for a quick minute and wahlahh a photo was born! So, we thought it would be neat to capture that pose again. Now we have them beside each other at home!

 








 
And for a little humor....
the 'I thought it would be cute' idea
Some people openly made fun of these, but honestly, I think they are some of my faves. They just capture us perfectly. Nothing says "love" like hey, hold this pumpkin, right?!! 
 


Thanks for stopping by! 


Love Always, Nancy J

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!! We are planning a fall wedding this year...loving the pumpkin photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is absolutely stunning! I love it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete