Thursday, February 6, 2014

Glam Series: All about the Eyes

I love eyeshadow... Most days. Some days, it can test your patience. Other days, you look like Queen B. On good days, these are my favorite products:


Two products that I feel are necessary every day:

The ANR Eye is perfect right before bed time. It helps with any time of aging around the eye. It feels so great, too. Use a q tip or the applicator that comes with it to apply to your eye area. The Eye Cooling Illuminator is awesome. Just gently squeeze under your eye to brighten your eye area up. It has a cooling tip- it is actually ceramic/NASA technology to be 10 degrees cooler, so it is really soothing. It also really brightens up your face! You can read more about it here!

A little goes a long way with both of these products, which makes the upfront cost worth it.




Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette
Natural palettes tend to work better for me. These are some of my faves!
Can I get an Amen on the Naked Palettes? I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, it had a "wear" problem for me. It just didn't stay/cooperate. However, I love this palette and goes perfect with my eyes/complexion. The Naked Basics is great because its more of a Matte finish. Desert Heat by EL is also one of my daily wears. I have to be super careful what colors I pick simply because of the pink undertones in my skin, colors may change.

 
I am using this mascara right now, however I am open to suggestions! I have "normal" eyelashes. You know, they aren't super long or super short. So, they work well with mascara. Any opinions on what you like?

Eyeliner. This is my favorite. It is made to last. Seriously. 

Other great affordable options are ELF. They have great eye make up, and for a really inexpensive cost! If you haven't heard of them, you can check it out at Target. And I love love love this eye primer from NYX! You can get this online or in stores at Ulta!
http://www.collective-beauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SAM_5623-1024x576.jpg



What are some of your faves?! 

Linking up with Jordon again today as a part of the Glam Series! Thanks for stopping by!



Love Always, Nancy J

No comments:

Post a Comment