Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday! My all time favorite day of the week. Here are my Friday ramblings!


One.


I am looking forward to officially moving into the second trimester next week! But with that, comes more impatience. A lot of people I know find out at 15 weeks what the gender is. However, my doctor doesn't like doing this because it literally is a 50/50 shot of being correct. Which I totally get. He looks at the earliest 18 weeks, but officially at 20. Which is the week we go to Seattle. Soooo, a little birdie put in my ear to go a highly reputable place in Nashville that will tell me. To wait it out or not?! [I will more than likely just wait it out... but its oh so hard!!!] To catch up on this fun adventure... check out the progress!

Week 13 // Week 12 // Week 4-11


Two.
I started out this pregnancy eating healthy (like normal for us).  However, lots of Zofran and morning sicknesses later... You eat what you can stomach. So this turned into to some not so nutritious habits. Nothing terrible, but I know that my body isn't really happy with me. So, on the menu for tonight, one of our faces- Stuffed Bell PeppeRS!

Stuffed Green Peppers with Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, and Parmesan found on KalynsKitchen.com
Recipe found here

Three.

Yall. I came across this shea butter lotion at a local boutique, and it is awesome. It smells divine, and it makes this winter skin feel great! It is made by a company called Farmhouse Fresh. Check it out! It is a little pricey, but it's so good!


Four.

Valentine's day plans. I have said many times that I am not the biggest fan of VD, but with this being our last one as just the two of us, I feel like we should celebrate a little bit. Lisa, a fellow blogger that I just adore, created a post for great alternatives to the hour long wait at your typical dinner on the holiday. My favorite two: Breakfast and create a tradition. Which, in my mind these go hand in hand. We love brunch, and I am all about traditions. So this year, we are rocking brunch for VD!



Five.
I am excited about this weekend. I am going to a baby shower for Morgan, and getting my hair done. Y'all have no idea how excited I am to get my hair done. I have a super close bond with my hairdresser, like we talk during the week, and I am looking forward to getting to hang out with her for a little bit. And also excited to see what she has planned for my hair!



Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. We had stuffed peppers this weekend too and they were so good! I love the idea of making new traditions for Valentine's Day because we don't really celebrate it either! Brunch sounds awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete