Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

Monday came way too quickly! I am currently working from home due to what I thought was my first ever migraine. Apparently it's common for women who have never had them to get them during pregnancy. But, good news, it appears to just be a serious tension headache. Nothing a little ice and dark rooms can't help!

Friday we vowed to have a night in. Our weekends have been so busy, that we have to schedule time to do nothing. What has happened to us! I whipped up some stuffed peppers, which were heavenly. I spiced it up a little this time around, and whew... the heat was definitely there.

Displaying IMG_3561.JPG 


Saturdays are my gym day. I do a few weights, and ramp up the treadmill incline.  After that, it was off to celebrate Morgan and baby Levi! It may be my sentimental nature, but this lady is a constant reminder of God's perfect timing, friendships in the most unexpected places, and by welcoming new and unfamiliar things... you might just find something truly remarkable. Also, I love that I can literally text her the most ridiculous things (about pregnancy or life) and she will answer without skipping a beat.

Displaying IMG_3573.PNG


Afterward I left to get my hair done. Insert all the happy emojis possible. I sat down, and she already had the color mixed. That's a result of me telling her on Wednesday, "Just surprise me!" And I absolutely love what she did! Pics to come this week!

Sunday was my day of rest. Serious lazy day [alongside tension headache..woohoo].

Stay tuned for my week 14 update!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment