Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weekly Update: 14 Weeks


Week 14


How Far Along: 14 weeks! I am officially in the second trimester.

Size of Baby: A lemon, 3.4 inches and 1.5 oz!

Gender: Still too early. I go to the doctor next week to see if he'll let us do it at 18 weeks instead of 20. I have a weird feeling its a girl. I have no clue why!

Fun Fact: Baby has doubled in weight since last week. Which may explain the little belly I woke up with one morning.

Movement: None yet, but I can't wait. Yesterday I felt baby Levi kicking in Morgan's tummy and it was the coolest thing ever!

Sleep: Two great nights of sleep, but I am back into the 3 AM routine. I guess my body is getting ready for baby's clock!

Workouts: 3 miles 3x a week is the plan. However, it is going to be cold tomorrow and Friday. We shall see!

Maternity Clothes: None yet, but getting very close to needing pants!

Symptoms: My lower back has been really sore, which is due to the stretching! I had a tension headache Sunday-Tuesday, but all is well and baby is growing!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Still none really. I have always like crunchy snacks, so I bought some Vanilla Almond Bear Naked granola to munch on. That stuff is the bees knees. 
 
Missing Most: Today is running. This weather is the perfect weather to knock out a 4-5 mile run.

Nursery: Tested out gliders this past week. Pat's dad has offered to gift us one, so I am beyond grateful for that. These baby items add up super quick!

Hubby: Patiently dealing with my moodiness that I try so hard to control!! He does have a wild hair to get a bigger TV for the bedroom, and even though the budget is a little tight, I am seriously contemplating caving in because he's been such a stinking trooper!

Best part of the Week: Baby bump appeared out of nowhere. I sent pics to a few friends that read "If you show anyone this, I will hurt you!" Ha! Totally kidding, but I am in that "did she eat a lot or is that a baby bump?!!!" phase. Preds game tomorrow night, VDay brunch on Saturday.

Can't Wait For: Finding out if baby is a boy or girl! Seattle with Pat. We have planned how we are going to announce the gender, and its so fun. Especially since we can't have everyone here at one time, we are doing one here in Nashville, and one in Seattle.




No comments:

Post a Comment