Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday everyone! If you are anywhere near the eastern side of the country, you are currently experiencing/preparing for a super cold week.

In honor of Valentine's day tomorrow, I figured I would show you a few things that I "love" right now!

one: TV

Our shows are in full swing.  Here are some of the ones we love and a few thoughts about them..
- Revenge: While this is on hiatus until March, all I can say is thank goodness the momentum picked back up!
-The Bachelor: Group texts are what make this show so enjoyable. The girls' and I faves are in the top.. We love Whitney and Becca! Also, holla for Ashley I and Kelsey going home. I am pretty excited to see what/how the confrontation unfolds with Britt.
- SVU: Just got renewed for another season, 17th. Geeze. I think I watch this more out of loyalty than anything, ha!
- Chicago PD: If you don't currently watch this, stop what you're doing and watch! It is such a great show. Sophia Bush slays it.
- The Blacklist: We love this show. James Spader is the coolest human ever in it!
[TGIT]
- Grey's: I cannot and will not [yet] bring myself to watch the past 3 episodes. My pregnancy hormones cannot handle the April/Jackson situation. Breaks my heart.
- Scandal: Who doesn't love Scandal?! [Team Standing in the Sun, fo sho.]
- HTGAWM: Again, haven't caught up on DVR but I am curious to see where it leads since they found his body. Not sure how I feel about that but I guess that had to drama it up some how? I don't know yet.

two: food

We are on a smoothie kick again in our house. Love my Silk dark chocolate + spinach + blueberry + raspberry + honey/flax seed combo &  Silk Unsweetened Vanilla + spinach + banana+ PB2 + honey + flax seed combo. The Bomb. Also, if you haven't tried this... you must. It is such a yummy snack. Forewarning... It does have a bit of an aftertaste but it's so yummy! Also making Spicy Tomato Alfredo tonight... a new fave in our house... yum.

 

three: music
I never thought I would say this, but I actually like a song that features Kanye. FourFiveSeconds is the jam [mainly because of Rihanna's voice]
Dave Barnes new EP, Hymns for Her, is so sweet and everything I expected it to be. Plus, he replied to my tweet so that's pretty cool. Be still my 16 year old heart. 
I may be bias, but be sure to check out Thomas Rhett's version of When I Was Your Man. 
four: Preds games

Pat and I enjoyed second row seats to the Preds game last night. I know nothing about hockey, but dang those games are fun! Mike Fisher and I bumped fists, and he also signed a puck for me. Pat got Pekka Rinne's signature, so that was super fun!

Displaying IMG_3672.JPG 

five: the hubs

Since it's VD weekend, I will spare the gushy stuff. But the most important love of all, is this one. I am thankful for his patience and encouragement. And seriously cannot wait to watch him be a dad.  (I have no idea why these are blurry)

Displaying IMG_3673.JPG



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
Linking up with these gals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment