Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekending

This weekend, aside from the weather, was absolutely wonderful! Saturday was rainy and nasty, but we managed to make a pretty great day of it. A few of the girls and I went shopping. We spent about five hours walking around the mall, grabbing lunch, and trying on clothes [I held out, no worries]. I really don't think I have laughed that hard in long time!

When I came home, I realized something was a little off in the house. As in, it was cold. I asked Pat if he had adjusted the heat, which no big deal if he had, and he hadn't. Apparently, our heat had gone out. I texted a friend to see if we could stay with her just in case we couldn't fix it and it got worse. Good news, Pat was able to fix it!

Sunday was the ultimate lazy day. Which was much needed after the 5 hour mall trip. I saw this picture on a blog I follow, and I really don't think it could sum up my weekend/life in the past year more perfectly. Thankful to spend time with those that make my heart and soul more full.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that quote and I'm glad the weekend was fabulous (minus the almost no-heat thing!) xo

    ReplyDelete