Thursday, February 5, 2015

Weekly Update: Week 13


Week 13


How Far Along: 13 weeks! Hellllllo Second Trimester. Okay, many people say 13/14 weeks for the beginning of the 2nd, so it may not technically be there yet but I am just ready to be out of my first. So that's my story! Ha!

Size of Baby: A sweet Georgia peach!

Gender: Too early!-- everyone but mom and Jo voting Boy. We have finalized names for each, so I am really excited!

Fun Fact: Baby's head is starting to become more proportionate to the body! And fingerprints are formed! Ah!!

Movement: None yet, but I hear you may feel something within the next couple of weeks.

Sleep: Same, 3 AM and I are quickly becoming BFFs.

Workouts: 3 miles 3x a week. And..... Know I how talked about missing running? I felt some energy coming on this week, so during my walk.... I ran .25 miles! While normally I would be embarrassed, I was so excited I immediately called Jo to tell her! I could've done more, but I don't want to push myself too much.

Maternity Clothes: Officially retired the skinny jeans. I am waiting for warmer weather to purchase clothes.

Symptoms: Trying my best to control the moods, it's hard though. I get frustrated really easily.

Cravings/Aversions: None.. which is so surprising to me.
 
Missing Most: It might be the hormones, but I am really missing certain friendships. An old close friend [we don't talk anymore] just announced the gender of her sweet baby, and we have been through every stage of life together... it is really hard accepting that we aren't sharing these moments together. I am over the moon for her, just wish things were different.

Nursery: I may or may not have picked out bedding if its a boy. Don't worry, I refrained from purchasing!

Hubby: We are a little depressed from the Seahawks lost, but he's still so excited. He went to try out the glider I want. He suggested us get the bigger one so he can have more room when rocking the baby. Precious.

Best part of the Week: Having our friends over for the Super Bowl. I am also getting my hair done on Saturday for the first time since October. Praise the Lord.

Can't Wait For: So many exciting things coming. Finding out the gender, and our small get together we are having for it. [we aren't doing an official gender reveal, just friends hanging out and celebrating!] Seattle trip for March is mostly planned and vacation in May is planned. More on all those to come :)


Displaying IMG_3454.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment