Thursday, February 19, 2015

Currently | Thursday Thoughts

Currently.....


Feeling: 

Mixed emotions. Sadness as Garic's birthday was this week. Man, we miss that guy.. It willbe 4 years since his passing this June. I so wish he was here to be a part of this season. Happiness as my best guy friend from college informed me he and his wife will be moving to Nashville in 6 months! Anxious about all things baby, but in a good way.


Reading:

Blogs about all things baby. Sense a theme here?!


Listening to:

Bobby Bones Show, because there is nothing better than that crew! They are the bomb.

Watching:

We finally watched all 3 episodes of Grey's. Oh the heartbreak. Being pregnant makes that story all too real for us. Not going to lie, the last episode found us both teary eyed. But what a beautiful reminder that God is in control no matter what. Oh, and the bachelor. I Love Whitney and Becca. Whitney for the win, Becca for bachelorette.

Thinking about:

All this snow and ice. Where is it going to go?! While I've enjoyed time off *working from home* I need to see people. Thankful to be going back at it today!

Working on:

Two huge accounts at work. One has been two years in the making and I finally caught a break with a very unusual connection! The other is close to be a done deal. Our family could really use this boost if it happens!

Loving:

My morning smoothie. When I remember to put the lid on and it doesn't go all over the cabinets. Not speaking from experience or anything.


Needing:

Sunshine. Desperately. Y'all with me on this?!

Excited about:

Doctor's appointment got rescheduled for today! Can't wait to make our anatomy scan appointment!!


What are you guys currently up to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment