Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Five//12 Weeks

I am desperately trying to get my act together with blogging [and life in general!] Pregnancy brain is in full force! Anyone else experience this?! In the middle of a sentence, I literally do not remember what I was saying! Since I forgot to post a weekly update, that will serve as my Friday Five!

Week 12


How Far Along: 12 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Plum!

Gender: Everyone but Mom and Jo are saying its a boy!

Fun Fact: Baby L has fingernails! How crazy. 

Movement: None that I know of

Sleep: Same. Wake up in the middle of the night, awake for a couple of hours.

Workouts: Three 3 mile walks, toning exercises.

Maternity Clothes: Living in comfy sweaters and leggings. I think it is time for me to invest in a pillow.

Symptoms: I just have to be careful what I eat! And I may be a little emotional, lol.

Cravings/Aversions: None.

Missing Most: Wine. TGIT just won't be the same. But I think I am okay with that. And running. I feel like this coming week will be my week to give it a go. We shall see.

Nursery: I may or may not have gone to PBK this week, and sat in the most glorious chair ever. And I also may or may not have picked out precious bedding. Again, may or may not.

Hubby: Great! He just wants to be involved in every single thing possible. It is really sweet. And sometimes annoying, but that it is why I love him so much.

Best part of the Week: Lila coming home. She is the best trained pup in Nashville!

Can't Wait For: Second Trimester energy! And also our Super Bowl Party on Sunday with some really great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment