Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Weekending | Snow Days

We are going strong on our 4 day weekend. I think I like the concept of snow days more than the actual snow days. These are Ice Days, as there is hardly any snow and a whole lot of ice. We are beyond bored being stuck in the house for the second day. However, we are breaking out the Nintendo 64 in a bit.

This weekend has been a great one! I am slowly feeling that energy level rising. Praise. Valentine's Day started off with a delicious brunch at Puckett's Downtown. We finished up our VDay morning by swinging by Pottery Barn Kids to stare at the bedding I want!

Displaying IMG_3725.PNG 

Displaying IMG_3726.JPG

Displaying IMG_3727.JPG 

I'll let yall guess which plate is mine. [He ate half of mine too!]

Sunday was a huge day for me. I ran a MILE. This may not seem like a huge deal for some, but having to take a break from running due to morning sickness/energy... it sure feels great to run. However, I do have to keep a close eye on my heart rate. But other than that, I could not wait to text my friends after I did it. They know how hard this has been for me!  Later that afternoon, I met up with two of my favorites to see a movie! We wore comfy clothes, ate junk food, and had an absolute blast!

Displaying IMG_3737.JPG 


And this is how we enjoy IcePalooza 2015... By watching DVR, Netflix, being lazy, and watching Lila play! 15 week Appointment is tomorrow, so hopefully we will set a date for a gender ultrasound!

Displaying IMG_3765.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment