Tuesday, November 18, 2014

these are a few of my favorite things

Linking up with one of my favorite bloggers today for the annual These are a Few of My Favorite things.


these are a few of my favorite things

 Argento Vivo monogram necklace / I have wanted a necklace like this for awhile, and I think now is the time!

Enamel cast iron cookware / I have a 7 quart dutch oven, but mercy is that thing heavy. I want a smaller one for meals, to use on more regular basis!

Planner  / It's no secret that I have been on the hunt for a planner. Well, I think I found a winner thanks to A Touch of Grace blog, Design Love Planner is exactly what I am looking for!


Leather Wallet / I am in need of a wallet. While I don't necessarily need it to be Coach, I really like this style!

Capri Blue Candle / Because this is one of my favorite candles and I am out of my last one! They have these at a local store near me, but I know you can get it off Amazon.

Drinkware /  Antrhopologie always has the best gift ideas. I absolutely love these wine glasses. I am in need of some basic wine glasses for our mini bar/coffee station, but these are so much fun! 

Ambre Oil / These are the best fragrances since I don't know when. They are organic and enhance your natural smell. Now, I know that sounds so weird, but seriously these scents are amazing... I have gotten more compliments on this! My fave is the brown and orange! 

Knit Throw / Every girl wants a knit throw. Let's be honest about this!!


Sweater Socks /  Because these things just look warm and cozy. 


What are some of your favorites this holiday season?!!


2 comments:

  1. Great list!! I love throws + sweater socks - might need to add those to my list lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are fabulous, just fabulous!

    I have an initial necklace on my wish list too.

    ReplyDelete