Wednesday, March 4, 2015

17 Weeks

Week 17

 
Hellllloooooo Baby Bump [food belly some days, lol].
Also, excuse the mirror selfie, the one Pat took was just whoa. 
How Far Along: 17 Weeks... What?!

Size of Baby: An onion or turnip (lol), 5 inches and 5-6 oz!

Gender: Next Wednesday! Ahhhhhh! Boy or girl, I'm praying for a healthy baby.

Fun Fact: Baby is busy gaining some fat!

Movement: YES YES YES! It was the craziest, most surreal moment ever! I was laying in bed Saturday and thought I felt baby move, but I wasn't quite sure so I didn't make a big deal of it. Then Sunday morning I had just woken up, and there baby goes! I ran downstairs and told Pat, he was so excited, and slightly jealous he couldn't feel yet.

Sleep: I have found the trick, instead of going to bed at my grandma time (8:30), I wait until about 9:30 and that has done wonders for my nighttime routine.

Workouts: I ran twice this past weekend, and did some free weights.

Maternity Clothes: Going this weekend to find a few key pieces. It is time. Considering out of no where a belly appeared this week. LOL I thought it had appeared before, nope. Now it is evident! I had originally used this striped fitted shirt to take my weekly pics in, and now I realize it's not as flattering as I hoped. But embracing it fully :)

Symptoms: Just your normal "I am growing a baby" exhaustion, but I am definitely enjoying this second trimester!!

Cravings/Aversions: None really
 
Missing Most: Nothing really.

Nursery:Waiting on next week! But we began our registry this past weekend. We decided on doing it early so his family could see it when we go to Seattle if they so choose :) Hopefully, we can narrow down an infant carseat.

Hubby: He so wants to feel the baby move, it is so sweet!


Best part of the Week: Besides feeling the baby move, does it get any better than that?!! No, but yesterday I found out that my sweet little baby cousin will be here next week, and oh I cannot wait!


Can't Wait For: This weekend, naturally.






4-11 Weeks / 12 Weeks 13 Weeks / 14 Weeks   / 15 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment