Tuesday, March 10, 2015

IT'S A.......

18 Weeks
How Far Along: 18 Weeks!!!

Size of Baby: A sweet potato! Apps say 6-7 oz, but baby is weighing in a little strong at 8 ounces!!

Gender: WE KNOW, WE KNOW, WE KNOW!!!! After a not so ideal phone call from the scheduling nurse saying their full time tech quit, and they'd have to reschedule my Wednesday appointment for the 25th (aka I will be in Seattle), I was in full on pregnancy tears. They did some serious maneuvering and came in early for me yesterday at 6:45 am! So we now know what our precious little baby is! But we are keeping it hush hush from the "public" until Seattle. The title was such a tease, I know.

Fun Fact: Baby is a mobile little one! I got to see all ten fingers and toes and they are already the cutest ever.

Movement: We got to see baby moving around on the ultrasound. What an amazing experience!

Sleep: Monday night was terrible, but I think it was because I was so excited!! However, it's amazing how great I sleep after an ultrasound or hearing the heartbeat. Am I the only one!?!

Workouts: Walked Lila yesterday, and hoping to get a few more good walks/runs in this week. If this rain would just pumped the breaks, the temps are amazing!

Maternity Clothes: hellllooooo maternity jeans! I bought two pairs, and I love them.

Symptoms: nothing crazy!

Cravings/Aversions: None really

Missing Most: Are you kidding, I know what our baby is, I'm not missing anything!!

Nursery: I may or may not have bought bedding yesterday I had to. I was so excited, and we've refrained from getting anything period!! I've had the girl and boy version picked out for about 2 months, so I jumped on it!!

Hubby: He is over the moon right now. He's already talking about plans and what he wants to do with baby, it's so sweet.

Best part of the Week: Bachelor night was fun and all, (that bachelorette news--- tacky.) but knowing that baby appears healthy, that is truly the best thing in the world. We have a couple of people coming over tonight, and I'm so excited. We decided not to do a big gender reveal here and in Seattle. I felt it important his family get some special treatment, so they'll be apart of the news!!


Can't Wait For: 13 days until Seattle. I cannot wait. So. Many. Happy. Things. This is really happening.






4-11 Weeks / 12 Weeks 13 Weeks / 14 Weeks   / 15 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment