Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday 5

Yesterday was an adult snow day for us here in Nashville. I like snow, but I'm so ready for spring. So, if this is our last glimpse of the stuff... I can't say I'll be sad! Posting from my iPad today, so pics may be all messed up!

One.




The Bachelor. Yes, I got sucked into this season. The girls are coming over Monday and we are having the finale viewing party. I'm still thinking he chooses Whitney. Either way, those two or Kaitlyn will make a rocking bachelorette.

Two.

We got our flight confirmation for Seattle. In just 18 days we will be flying first class (shoutout to Pat's uncle's law firm for the miles/upgrade!!) to spend the week with his family. I cannot wait to share this time with them. I truly hit the jackpot with them as my In-law family!

Three.

Speaking of sharing this time with them, this is *hopefully* our last weekend not knowing if we are having a little boy or girl!! I made a cute little picture for it, but for some reason it's not cooperating. So here's the wives tales prediction!

Is baby's heartbeat above or below 140? (142)
Salty or sweet?
Sleep on right or left?
Morning sickness?
Moody or happy?
Skin soft or dry?
Headaches yes or no?
Carrying high or low?
Chinese calendar boy or girl?

Lol, well....... Plot twist: Pat hasn't had a girl born into his family in 4 generations. It's alllllllll boys. And everyone is still voting boy! We may be having a few friends over that evening to tell! We've let them know it's a possibility, but Haven't decided for sure yet!



Four.


Dad sent me a pic this morning of Lila and Hersh laying together. It's so hard to believe it's approaching one year since we lost sweet Hersh. Man, we miss that pup.






Five.

This weekend will be spent cleaning and catching up on DVR. We are spending Saturday night hanging with our neighbors! Happy weekend everyone!






1 comment:

  1. I’ve enjoyed the many many snow days we’ve had up north but am beyond ready for spring!! Love the bachelor, already looking forward to the bachelorette! So exciting that a trip is upon you so soon!

    ReplyDelete