Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

TWENTY FOUR DAYS, Y'ALL!

Cue panic? Nah. I'm literally as chill as a cucumber about this. Which I think is freaking most of my friends out for several reasons. 
1. I am type-A. Like, no joke.
2. When I don't know every little detail, I get really anxious. 
(I really don't know what triggered that personality trait, but I am 99% sure that it drives those closest to me nutso!)
3. I am a planner. Refer back to 1 and 2. 

So, for all those reasons and probably some more, I think I have concerned them.
I think it would be all of the above if I hadn't just been a part of my MOH's wedding. It was beautiful and perfect. And those are the only two adjectives I will ever use to describe it, because that is all that mattered after all the stress, laughter, and yes, even rain.

So, I am choosing to spend the next 24 days enjoying engagement. Not stressing about table decorations or who is or isn't coming. Yes, I want it to be beautiful and perfect. And it will be.

At the end of the day, we are married. And that is all that matters.


So, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment