Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend recap

It's Fall Y'all
Bridal shots were a HUGE success. My Matron of Honor, seriously bless her heart, was miss do it all! She was constantly fixing my dress/bouquet/hair/everything else.
Not to mention we had some good laughs along the way. Two hours later, I think we got some really great shots. I already got a little sneak preview of 2 pictures & I LOVE them!

Sunday was complete with a 4miler and a TITAN victory against the Chargers!
Aw yeah.
I finished up some wedding centerpieces, which is not my God-given talent, but I think they turned out pretty good!

Ran a 3.7 with 9:54 pace this cool, fall morning. WHAT?! Yeah. I was so proud of myself! Considering when I started this running journey this year, I did good to have a 12:15 pace. 

Here's to 1/2 Marathon Week! Let's do this!

Have a great week! Enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment