Thursday, September 12, 2013

One Month.

I have been an emotional mess the past two weeks. The RSVPs are rolling in. Details are being confirmed. Can I press pause? Can I just stop for a minute and tell you how overwhelmed I am? I am not overwhelmed in the sense that there is SO much left to do (which, don't let me fool you- there is), but I am overwhelmed with joy and love. Joy that in ONE MONTH I get to say I do to my best friend. Love for and from all the happiness and support our family and friends have shown us.

I have always been the emotional one.. you know, that friend... the crier. Cry at weddings, birthday parties, movies, you name it- probably somewhere getting teary eyed. I think it is my way of releasing the pure joy I have when I see others show love to each other- unselfish and gracious love. Yes, I am aware at how cheesy that sounds. It is okay, because that is just me.


I got a text from my Matron of Honor early this morning, then another from my Maid of Honor both stating something to lines of ONE MONTH with a lot of happy punctuation. My oh my, am I blessed or what?! Then, if that wasn't sweet enough, I get on Instagram to see two pictures made in my honor I guess you could say. Cue the tears. I am getting married. It is starting to set in. My gosh I am so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment