Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

It's Friday! Saying a little "thank you" prayer right now! Keeping today's 5 short and sweet due to busy work schedule! 5 things I am extremely happy about on this beautiful Friday:

1. Stacks on Stacks on Stacks. I finally completed my collection. Even though it was hard to spend money, and I will probably never use this particular company again, but I am super happy I finally have all 3 bracelets. 

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1413b94243caf49a&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1379684180788&sads=zBknAXbz2TLPShkIjOnvs6B58-s&sadssc=1 

2. I met with my "wedding coordinator" on Wednesday to figure out the timeline. She is actually one of my Matron of Honor's good friends that I have known for years, but just this year have gotten really close with her. After about 2 hours of deciding how the heck it was going to work logistically/transitionally for the ceremony and reception, she said let's just go to your venue. So, we drove 25 minutes to stand in front of my venue for an hour and sort it all out. We also had a 1 hour and 7 minute phone conversation last night about life. I think she and Bailey are the only people I could talk to on the phone for that long! So thankful for her sweet heart!


3. My bridal portraits are tomorrow!! I wasn't going to do them, but my photographer offered. And, for free! Seriously love her!

4.  It's about to be what I like to call "soup season!!" I love soup, and I will definitely be posting some of my favorite recipes here soon!

5. This may be cheating, but I think my most favorite thing about today is that in TWENTY-TWO days, I am getting married. AW YEAH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment