Friday, September 13, 2013

Five On Friday

Well, it is only appropriate that since I get married in 29 days--- This will be 5 wedding things, aside from the obvious Fiance, that I LOVE!

1. My photographer, Wendy Cunningham-- that is the link to her blog. She is incredible. I never would have imagined that I would grow to like her the way I have. She is truly one-of-a-kind! I hope everyone engaged will really take the time to invest in your photographer, don't just go with what the cheapest option may be, while cost is very, very important. It is also important that you realize you are paying for quality. I would say I do not regret a dollar spent on my photography thus far. Which, coming from someone who is always trying to save, save, save... that is a huge deal.



2. My venue. I am obsessed with my venue. I think it is the perfect location for Patrick and I




3. My Matron of Honor's in-laws own a nursery. Pumpkins and mums galore! SO thankful for them volunteering these for our wedding!!



4. Pre-marital counseling. Love it. Recommend it. Just do it. And, read this book. It will impact your relationship in ways I never thought possible.


5.My sweet friend Rachel. She has truly invested in me the past year (really, since I was a high schooler, but anyways). When every one else is being judgmental or has no idea what I am going through with wedding/marriage things, she has been a true blessing. Even yesterday, I texted her to hash out some thoughts, and she said all I needed to hear "I've been there, and so has everyone else... you're not alone." God broke the mold when he created her. Her spirit and heart scream God's love. She is real, honest, and wise beyond her years. I cannot wait to learn more from her and her marriage!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment