Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Boy, was I glad that the short 4-day work week was over! While I spent most of the weekend in bed with a killer headache, we did manage to have a pretty good weekend!

For the past three months, Patrick has had Fridays off. What a treat! I'm not going to lie, when his schedule was switched back to working on Fridays... I was a little disappointed! I had grown to enjoy ending the week with spending time with him! On my way home, I thought: "So, what am I supposed to do tonight?!"

Every moment is a blessing is disguise. I got to chat with my Matron of Honor for almost an hour on the phone. I love our phone conversations. We have been on such opposite schedules lately, it has been hard to have time to actually talk. It is so special to see where our friendship has been throughout the past 17 years, and where we are headed with our lives.

I finally got new running shoes. Thank goodness.

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1410339e57ada152&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1378738666591&sads=BOdrlluRve-1jJHpoWIElSLG8Kw

On Saturday, I did my long run. Ouch. I had taken a break from long runs for 2 weeks. I had only run 4s & 5s. This was just the motivation I needed to get me through the next two weeks until Race Day.

Sunday was wonderful. Football is back. As mom said: It's been a good day for the Future Leitch family... both of your teams won! Go Titans and Go Seahawks!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1410338e2fbdd31f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1378738624573&sads=C1tPKtMMxgBQ-T3zUmbEVhCfDRA&sadssc=1

Here's to another week! Hope you all make the best of every opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment