Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday

This is probably my favorite to blog about. Yes, even more than Wedding Wednesday. So here are my favorites things this week.

O N E.

Football is offically in full swing. And I LOVE this idea for tailgating or  football parties.
Football dip

T W O.

It is almost offically Fall. Which means Fall Candles. Here is my all time favorite candle. I even burn it when it isn't fall. Shhh, don't tell. This is from Swan Creek Candle Co., but I buy it from a little boutique by my house!



T H R E E.

Last week when I was in Destin, I snagged an awesome deal on some new running shorts. These have built in compression shorts. They were $15! And honestly, Norts only go so far when you are training. I think the quality of them has declined with their popularity. These are definitely my new fave.



F O U R.

I have been wanting a Longchamp for several months now. But two problems: They are never on sale & I found something better. Dooney & Bourke released their version... which I LOVE. And, also got on sale last weekend. Thank you Labor Day.





photo.JPG




 F I V E.
Since the wedding is 36 days away, I am getting FULL use out of these precious Thank You's from Ashley Brooke Designs. They are so great to work with!






photo.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment