Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was full of sunshine, again!
Saturday was great. I spent some much needed time with Bailey.
I brought my sidekick, Hershey, along with me. That dog loves going to her house!
Patrick and I continued the house hunt. No update on that front, but patience is a virtue.

 After I read a post this morning from another blogger, I am spicing up my boring recap.
Life is hard sometimes. And weekends are fleeting. 
So, I am approaching this Monday [and week] with a grateful heart.

Here are a few things I am grateful for this [almost] warm Monday!
- Being able to do a job that I love
- A husband that goes above and beyond
- The ability to look for houses, as stressful as it is
- Sunshine, y'all!! Anyone else agree!?
- Spending some quality time with some great friends[they seriously rock]




No comments:

Post a Comment