Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Recap


This weekend was great!
Saturday I did a 4 miles and then proceeded to go get some necessities
for my trip today. 

I went to Ulta to take full advantage of the Big Sexy Hair Sale, $9.95/bottle!!
They are normally 17.95.
While I was there, I walked over to the NYM section. 
I love their Beach Babe texturizing curl spray. 
What do you know? Buy-one-get-one-half-off. 
So, I grabbed two of the Dry Shampoo that everyone has been raving about.
Let's see how this goes!
I also grabbed Essie's new color, Spin The Bottle. It is the perfect nude polish!
Thanks to my $2 off Essie and $3.50 off coupons, I only spent $32 for hair spray, root pump, two dry shampoos, and nail polish. Holla.

Thanks, Ulta. You really rock.

ulta finds


Sunday was a lazy, rainy day. Which was perfect. 

Off to Ohio for work in a few hours!

1 comment:

  1. Sara!! Let me know what you think of the Not Your Mothers dry shampoo... I just bought some of this and I feel like it leaves my hair flakey!!! I didn't have this problem with other brands!!

    Happy weekending, girlfriend!! Xo

    ReplyDelete