Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday

TGIF! I love Fridays. 


one
 
 I got my first eBates check yesterday. Woohoo! I read about them on a blog, and quickly realized how awesome they are! So, here is to $17 back in my bank account!!

two

I got a text yesterday that one of my dearest friends is moving back home to Nashville in July.
Cue serious happiness.
She got a "big girl" job offer.
I am so proud of her, and I love her heart to teach kids with special needs. 


three

We are already starting to make a list for our beach trip in May. Hey, when you get coupons... strike while the iron is hot, right?!
Anyways...
 I love to read, but I always have a hard time deciding on a book to get.

 Any good book recommendations? I already have Emily Giffin's new one on my list. 
It releases the week we leave!




four

Ulta sent me a $2 off Essie Nail Polish coupon. So, thank you for that Ulta. 
I will see you tomorrow! I am eyeing their new collection...
I am in need of a neutral color. I think I might like their new color, Spin the Bottle
spin the bottle - neutrals By Essie

Again, any recommendations?!

five

House Hunting this weekend. We have a mile long list (okay, only 5) of
houses to see  this weekend. 
I am optimistic. 
I am patient.
Repeat as necessary!!


[Linking up with Christina today!]

I am going to Ohio Monday- Wednesday. So I will be back here on Thursday!
Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

  1. good luck house hunting! books you need to read: and the mountains echoed, fault in our stars, and unbroken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck house hunting!! I might need to try EBates, sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete