Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was glorious.
Being out of town [with a time difference] for the first half of the week
can really take a toll on your body. 
I was exhausted!
I wanted a "no phone" weekend. Hence why there aren't any pictures!

Friday afternoon I got to see Bailey, which is always a treat!
I just love spending time with her!!
Friday night was spent in with the hubs.
We got to catch up on our show, Scandal.

Saturday was intended to be a 7 miler, but I opted for 5 instead.
The sun was shining, so I was outside soaking up the rays.

Sunday was exactly what I needed. 
About 5 hours of brunch and talk with my sweet friend Kylah.
It is so weird to look back on our friendship and see where we are now. 
I wouldn't trade that girl for the world.
We tried out 417 Union, which if you are ever in Nashville..
you better go immeadiately. 
It was delicious.
 So, there is my recommendation for the week.


Glad to get back in the blogging groove! 

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I need to have a no-phone weekend - just a great idea to FORCE you to be present :)

    Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete