Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Big News Tuesday!

So, I am throwing out what I had planned today to post today out the window.

I blogged awhile back about the good news that Pat finally got transferred 
to the same city that we live in [no more of the hour long commute to our college town]!
We really wanted him to be promoted/accepted to a full time position, but
there wasn't one open at the time. 
So, we decided his part time pay (he was approved for "overtime" aka full time hours) would still
be worth not having to commute and waiting for full time to open up. 

Well, yesterday, he called me with even better news. 
And I proceeded to text/call my parents and friends.....

After being at the new location for two months, he officially is FULL TIME!
I cried I was so happy. Not only does this increase his commission check, 
but he gets full benefits!
 

Now, I am going to go work and enjoy this sunshine!!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment