Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nasvhille Snow

Yes, you read that correctly. It snowed in Nashville. What? I know. We were just as shocked, too. Now, let me define snow for you all as we Middle-Tennesseans see snow.. If a substance I refer to as "white rain" (because it rarely ever truly snows)falls and builds up even remotely enough to appear actually "White"... It snowed.  That is my story, and I am sticking to it. So while Pat was at work, the girls enjoyed their first snow of the season!

 Yes, she really loves me, I swear.

I normally don't post outfits, but this is the coat I got from the Christmas Village that Mom and I went to a couple weekends back. I absolutely love it. Until I went to wear it for the first time yesterday, and there was a huge (I am talking 5 inches) tear on the back! No worries, that is what needle and thread are for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment