Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday

Yay! I am finally back to doing Five on Friday! So here are my top five favorite things about the month of October.

O N E.
Um, I got married. That is pretty awesome in my book. And our wedding video is finally up! Love how our videographer captured such sweet moments, and left out the awful ugly-cry I had going on right around the time I read Pat's letter to me.


Check it out here: http://vimeo.com/78202351
 

T W O.
We spent a week at Sandals in Antigua. Let me tell you, it was amazing! I seriously did not want to come back.  I am not one for desserts, mainly I try to limit my sweet intake.. One night I had Lava Cake for dessert. Not only did I eat mine, but half of Pat's as well. NO Shame.







T H R E E.
We met The Band Perry at 5 AM in the Nashville Airport. That was pretty darn cool.




F O U R.
I got to spend some good quality time with some very special friends. We even went to WalMart at midnight after the Wedding with Blake to get a few things before the honeymoon. That was an adventure.



F I V E.
It is officially CHRISTMAS SEASON. And that my dear friends, is the best part of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment