Monday, November 4, 2013

Baked Ravioli

To kick off my recipe section of my blog, this week's feature is going to be Baked Ravioli. I am so excited to try this tonight! Hopefully it will become a new favorite. I have heard awesome things about it, so let's see! I love cooking meals that don't cost you an arm and a leg, too.

Ingredients:

1 bag (25oz) Frozen Ravioli,  generic brand will do for this as well $2.50
1 jar (26oz) Marinara,  Barilla is my favorite and you can get it for about $2.00
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella, Parmesan for Sprinkling  $1.75, for entire bag of cheese
- I like to add Provolone slices, it adds a richness to the dish!
Garlic Bread as a side dish, cook as directed I use the Kroger brand, it is my absolute favorite $1.98 for 8 slices- .25 a slice

Total cost of making this dish:  7.25


Directions:

Preheat oven 400°F.
Spray 9x13 baking dish w/cooking spray.
Spread 3/4 cup pasta sauce.
Arrange half of frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce, top with half remaining pasta sauce & 1 cup of mozzarella.
Repeat layers once starting with ravioli.
Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Cover with foil, bake 30 min, Remove foil, bake uncovered 15 min until bubbly in center.
Let stand 10 min.


photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment