Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Untitled

For some reason, this didn't post yesterday. Buzzfeed recently did a 24 Reasons Childhood Friends are The Best Friends, and I could not agree more! Even though I am not a huge HP fan, the article definitely brings truth to lifelong, childhood friends.

Sunday, my matron of honor calls me up, and said she was coming over. I was so excited, considering we hadn't really talked much and I hadn't seen her since the wedding. You don't realize how much you miss them (or just needed to be around them) until you are both gushing about the past month. It was so nice to not have to plan anything, or make a to-do list!

We talked about the hilarious (and even the not-so-hilarious) things that happened on my wedding day that we didn't quite realize were hilarious at the time, like me shouting her name anytime someone asked me a question ("BAILEY!??!"). Sorry guys, it's just habit.

Not only did a good laughing session do my heart some serious good, but catching up on her life was so much fun too! Love you, B!


 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1424cd8e662571da&attid=0.3&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1384269686719&sads=nOGraBYSNnVmS3zxuTz2l00-V94

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1424cd8e662571da&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1384269674043&sads=5Mmva5Ym6s5ollGSSaCEx6O6Q-c&sadssc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment