Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Month

I cannot believe we have been married for a month. I would like to say not a lot has changed, but I don't want to jinx it, and in a way, it has changed. It has been fun. It has been a learning experience. I can say "my husband." But more than all the formalities, it has been fun to grow together. Just in a month, I can tell how we are adjusting to one another and figuring things out. I can't wait for more laughing at (with) one another, and  having our typical "Patrick/Sara" moments like the ones in these pictures. So, here is to the first month. Can't wait for many more to come.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1424ceff49a9818e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1384278165409&sads=6tSslGfJt-GSZCVbtgypI6tPgF0

No comments:

Post a Comment