Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Recap

Well, we celebrated 25 with a bang! I had so much fun spending time with these people. [Not pictured: My husband and our friend Steven. How did I manage not to take a picture with Pat?!!] We celebrated at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, then off to Lauren's house to watch the Preds play. Thankful for these people.

Since Saturday was my birthday, Pat surprised me by putting the crib together. And it is just too exciting not to share!

Displaying IMG_5212.JPG 

Displaying IMG_5266.PNG

Displaying IMG_5230.PNG

Funny story: everytime I get up to use the bathroom during the night, this is what I come back to. Someone loves my pregnancy pillow.

Displaying IMG_5260.JPG 


Now the only thing standing in the way of Pat, myself, and nine days at the beach are THREE MORE DAYS of TN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment