Thursday, April 23, 2015

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 Weeks. My app told me 15 weeks to go. Ahhh!!

Size of Baby: A cantaloupe. For some reason, that makes me giggle. About 1.25 pounds and 12".

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Movement: Moving and grooving. Jordyn got to feel him move while we were at the movie last Friday!! Movements are getting stronger.

Sleep: Sleep is going well.

Workouts: Same, walks and toning. I have to take little breaks on long walks because of my hips, ha!!

Maternity Clothes: Same- living in maxis right now

Symptoms: A little bout of heartburn, but all is well! Also woke up with my first pregnancy Charlie Horse. Man oh man.

Cravings/Aversions: Same

Missing Most: This week, a strawberry marg for my bday. But, I think I can manage :)

Nursery: Dying to put the crib together!! Hopefully this weekend? Since next weekend we'll be in DESTIN!

Hubby: Getting me a prenatal massage for my birthday. He wins.

Best part of the Week: Planning my shower last night with Jordyn. I am so excited!! 

Can't Wait For:My birthday Saturday. Still haven't ironed out the details, but I am just happy to spend time with my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment