Thursday, April 16, 2015

23 Weeks


How Far Along: 23 Weeks. What?! How is this possible!!

Size of Baby: A large Mango/Grapefruit. These comparisons make me laugh! 11.5 in, and about 1.1 pounds!

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Movement: He is moving so much more this week. Well, I guess I feel him more! Mom and Pat both got to see him move AND feel him!! He loves music in the car.

Sleep: Sleep is going well.

Workouts: This rain needs to go away, I miss walks with Lila in the afternoons. Plus, working late all week has really stretched me thin!

Maternity Clothes: Same- living in maxis right now

Symptoms: None really, other than your typical lower back pain and ever growing belly, and a little heartburn every so often. But feeling him move really makes it seem like no biggie.

Cravings/Aversions: Same

Missing Most: Nothing really!

Nursery: Crib has arrived :) It is currently sitting at our office warehouse just trying to figure out how to get that big box home and put together!!! Crib party? I think so. It's just too exciting.

Hubby: Finally at peace since he got to feel him move! He won't let me do anything though, which has been frustrating yet nice at the same time. Even though I can handle it, he's just so overprotective!! Ha!! Just let me do the laundry.... please!!!

Best part of the Week: Feeling a good ole jab to the rib cage after a long day :) No, seriously.

Can't Wait For: The weekend is near, yall. Tomorrow Jo and I are going to see The Longest Ride. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment