Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hello Monday. This week is going to be a crazy one for me, with lots of extra hours after work. I recently snagged a huge new customer, and we are having to do a lot for them after they are closed. It's okay, though. In two weeks I will be celebrating my birthday, and then the week after on the beach. So I can't really complain.

This weekend was great. Friday night we had originally planned on going separate ways, but ended up heading out to chuy's for a date night!

Saturday was spent with Mom. We grabbed lunch at the always delicious, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, and then headed to a bridal shower. I also snagged a cute little tray for my table while out and about!

Sunday was the epitome of relaxation. Pat and I hung out around the house, and soaked up all the sunshine we could. Thank you, hammock.

Here's to a long week! 

Displaying IMG_4891.PNG 


Displaying IMG_4932.PNG
Displaying IMG_4899.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment