Thursday, April 9, 2015

22 Weeks



 
How Far Along: 22 weeks



Displaying IMG_4843.JPG


Size of Baby: A spaghetti squash or papaya-- those seem very different to me, but oh well, 10.5 inches, ONE. WHOLE. POUND. For some reason that really excites me.

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun Fact: His sweet little facial features are becoming more distinct! He sleeps about 12-14 hours a day. Lucky.

Movement: Still feeling him more and more! I can't wait for Pat to feel him move.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, I think I am going to break down and buy a pregnancy pillow this weekend. My two pillows I've rigged just aren't cutting it anymore.

Workouts: Loving this warm weather and walks with the pup!

Maternity Clothes: Same- living in maxis right now

Symptoms: None really, other than your typical lower back pain and ever growing belly. But I will gladly take that :)

Cravings/Aversions: Same

Missing Most: I really miss running. I find myself envying women that can knock down the miles while pregnant, but that is okay. I have my whole life to run!

Nursery: Crib is ordered and on the way. Chair and ottoman are ordered and on the way. Now we have to order the dresser!

Hubby: Is getting some very much needed "guy" time this week. Apparently that entails shooting guns. Whatever makes him happy, ha! So Friday night will be a much needed girls night, aka me and Lila. And Saturday, while they are taking the carry class, it's time to be productive!

Best part of the Week: Knowing that tomorrow is Friday. Also, coming home to our BOB Stroller! I squealed with excitement. Would it be weird to push it around the neighborhood without a baby? Yes, probably.




***side note-- you may think it's odd that we are already getting a stroller and other things this soon, but I created my registry a little early so Pat's family could be involved in the process and have stuff here before the shower since they cannot come! That was important to them!

Can't Wait For: My glucose test. Sike. I hear its awful, and then I hear it's not that bad. But, happy late bday to me?!! Also looking forward to celebrating my birthday this year. I'll 25 on the 25th, celebrating with my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment